My Writings. My Thoughts.

Rage Within A Word

On » March 15, 2010 //

Conformity. What a controversial word. Let's look it up shall we?

con•form•i•ty Audio pronunciation of "conformity" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-fôrm-t)
n. pl. con•form•i•ties

1. Similarity in form or character; agreement: I acted in conformity with my principles.
2. Action or behavior in correspondence with socially accepted standards, conventions, rules, or laws: conformity to university regulations.

There ain't a damn thing wrong with conforming, just know when you're doing it at least. It's the whole, once you know the rules you can break them sort of thing. So you can be cliche, as long as you apologize for it. Where the hell am I going with all this? I better stop here. heh.


1 Response to "Rage Within A Word"

infatuatedlittlebeing Says:

Rage against the machine.
heh.

You mean there already exists contradiction in the word "conformity" itself? lol.

Leave A Reply

My videos. Featured videos.

Music.To.Be.Heard.


My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

The Date

Follow Me On Facebook

Follow Me On Twitter

Your Ideas

My photos. Now you know me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.

    Site is best viewed at Internet Explorer 1024x768 pixels