My Writings. My Thoughts.

Monday Food For Thought

On » October 05, 2009 //

Have you ever known anyone who constantly, compulsively seeks attention from an outward source? Who always speaks in definitives; aye, beyond definitives but into infinitives? Who must always be the expert in every known malady, situation, and opportunity? Someone who interrupts tales of woe to report their own dire tales of more devastating woe? Who cannot be told anything new? Who, when not receiving attention, uses past instances of attention to seek it? Have you ever known anyone who seems to be a fathomless well of the worst and the best of everything which the human race is guilty or capable?

These people are best taken in small doses, followed by cleansing, blessed loneliness.

No Response to "Monday Food For Thought"

Leave A Reply

My videos. Featured videos.

Music.To.Be.Heard.


My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

The Date

Follow Me On Facebook

Follow Me On Twitter

Your Ideas

My photos. Now you know me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.

    Site is best viewed at Internet Explorer 1024x768 pixels