My Writings. My Thoughts.

Note From The Past

On » January 03, 2010 //


When I lie where shades of darkness

Shall no more assail my eyes

As the rain made lamentation

Or the whistling wind sighs

How will the world fare whose wonder

Was that the very proof of me?

Memory fades, must be remembered

Sure it perishes as it can be.


When will my dust surrenders

Confused, blurred with confession till dusk

May these loved and loving faces

Get collaborated and drained in a task

Let rust harvest vast places

Soil the fool’s joy entwined

And as the happy embryos traces

Appreciate the joy once mine.


In every hour without night

Seal their minds in deadly slumber

For their lies swell till delight

Oh pardon me should my words be blunder

And so I’ve paid my utmost blessing

Where all things lived with praise

Events in the past year had been passing

For I pray this year I shall lead with grace.

No Response to "Note From The Past"

Leave A Reply

My videos. Featured videos.

Music.To.Be.Heard.


My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

The Date

Follow Me On Facebook

Follow Me On Twitter

Your Ideas

My photos. Now you know me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.

    Site is best viewed at Internet Explorer 1024x768 pixels